Revision as of 06:40, 3 September 2010 by Eekim
Email's Dark Side: 10 Psychology Studies. Some key points:
- You check more often than you think.
- Email eats a quarter of the working day.
- It takes 64 seconds to recover from an email.
- People feel less cooperative.
- Low rapport on email.
- People are more likely to lie over email
Would be interested to know how many of things apply to other online discussion tools.
Future of Email
I like the concept behind reboxed, although the user interface isn't interesting right now.